Lost a few pounds - Setting new goal

Options
2»

Replies

• Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    neilgib28 wrote: »
    WOW, looking fantastic, what an incredible job..... B)
    Thank you !!!
  • Schila64
    Options
    ccruz985 wrote: »
    Where is the 8lbs you want to lose to get to 120lbs? I don't see them.
    My weight fluctuates . I can be 128 one day and next 130. Need to work on that . Like I said : im happy where I am, but would love to go a bit leaner . We will see how it goes . Thank you !
  • Joe_58
    Joe_58 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, great transformation. I'm 58 and it is much harder to get lean and gain muscle at this age. But I know it is doable. You look rock hard and lean. I find it hard to believe you are 53. Great work!
  • Schila64
    Options
    Wow, great transformation. I'm 58 and it is much harder to get lean and gain muscle at this age. But I know it is doable. You look rock hard and lean. I find it hard to believe you are 53. Great work!

Now 54 :)

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    You look great in that pic. Did you end up getting any leaner since then? (I agree w/ everyone else, I don't see where those 8lbs would have come from)
  • Schila64
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    You look great in that pic. Did you end up getting any leaner since then? (I agree w/ everyone else, I don't see where those 8lbs would have come from)
    Thanks for the compliment.
    Well I had Rotator Cuff surgery in December last year and that kept me away from lifting for a few months. I had started lifting back again and am working of leaning (if that's how you say it) more. But we all know that to if you want to get leaner is all about what you put into your body. So it's more about nutrition for me.

• manowarrule2003
    manowarrule2003 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    54?! You look amazing and put my own mother to shame. You are a perfect example of what people can aspire too. Good gains
  • Schila64
    Options
    54?! You look amazing and put my own mother to shame. You are a perfect example of what people can aspire too. Good gains
    Thank you. !!