Any women eating between 1200-1400 calories with open diaries want to be friends?

I recently became active on the site again and would love more active friends to get support and inspiration. I don't like my friends list to be too long, but looking for a few more women to be friends with.

I'm aiming for around 1200 per day, but have been going up to 1400 or so when I'm really struggling. Please send me a message or and add if interested in helping each other out :)

Replies

• paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    I eat about 1300-1500 calories per day. I just sent you a friend request!
  • estrellasycafe
    estrellasycafe Posts: 6 Member
    Same boat!
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    I am in maintenance but thanks to my birthday and Thanksgiving being back to back, I let a little loose and put on four pounds so I'm cutting til it's gone again. I'm trying to stay between 1300 and 1600. 1200 is just too freaking low unless you are volume eating which I probably should do but I don't have the time to make all of the veggies required for that (and I don't like raw veggies).
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    I am always looking for friends who log daily (or nearly daily) with open diaries — like me! I aim for 1200-1400 calories per day, exercise regularly, am a woman, and have an open diary. Would love to connect with others with open diaries, which are so helpful to me. :)
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    I eat 1200 and have an open diary will send you a request
  • noodle412
    noodle412 Posts: 30 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me! Sending you a request. I aim for 1200, open diary and finally back on a regular exercise schedule ;)
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    open diary - 1360 goal
  • CallaLilyNess
    CallaLilyNess Posts: 32 Member
    I’ve got my diary open and I have a target range of 1490. I feel much better with that than 1200. Welcome to add me!
  • Thewarriorlady00
    Thewarriorlady00 Posts: 63 Member
    Yes please xx
  • BexTheSquirrel
    BexTheSquirrel Posts: 37 Member
    Yes please! I have a target range of 1430 right now, going down to 1375 soon. Would love more active friends! :)
  • blushingpixie
    blushingpixie Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me. I need serious inspiration! :D
  • nhoffman26
    nhoffman26 Posts: 77 Member
    Feel free to add me. Goal is 1400 a day.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Me! 1200-1400 with open diary! Y'all are welcome to add me!
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Feel free to add me--my goal is 1200 and I've got about 15 lbs to go!
  • gcmar
    gcmar Posts: 5 Member
    Open diary here as well! 1395 is my daily goal and workout daily. Goal is to lose 22 lbs by June (Floriiiiidaaa!) and maintain from there. I am one who does so well with tracking cals and eating well during the week and loses a great amount of control on the weekends (Argh!). Looking for motivation, ideas, and inspiration!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Everyone is welcome to add me too. Adding you if you want. I am trying to get on track with clean eating and completing diary.
  • SashaBaelish
    SashaBaelish Posts: 9 Member
    I usually eat around 1300 calories a day (hopefully :smiley: ) feel free to add me!
  • TKK100
    TKK100 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey guys, I’m 5’7 with about 15lbs to go. I’m on between 1100 and 1350 so please add me :)
  • modzikaone
    modzikaone Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm on 1387 calories/day.....around 1400 on weight lifting training days or HIIT Circuit.
  • AlvinaS33
    AlvinaS33 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! I’m on 1200-1300 calories:) feel free to add me