Expensive NSV

Options
hail87666
hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
Sorry to my MFP 'friends' who already know this, but I'm just too chuffed with myself...
I haven't been snowboarding since I had jaw surgery 9 weeks ago. Tonight I went back, wearing 2 belts. Didn't think to try on my ONLY pair (only because they cost more than £100) of boarding trousers until 5 minutes before my lift was due to arrive, and they were huge! Even the elastic/velcro tabs on the sides wouldn't bring them in small enough. My ride was early so i rushed to answer the door, tripping over my trousers and flashing my knickers. Going to have to get some braces now. I'm not going to be buying any more until I'm at my goal weight.

The picture is with them at the tightest they'll go

e2dd7b2e9bc44b6496785d234224b68a_7.jpg

Replies

• alslau02
    alslau02 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'll have to buy all new ski gear as well so I feel your pain.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! You must LOVE that picture! I hope my snowpants look like that on me by the time I need them here. Great inspiration!
  • hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    awsome weightloss your trousers look far too big now great going how long did it take you to lose 20 lbs you've really toned up well!!
    :drinker:
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!

Dumb question - what is NSV? I keep seeing it, but don't know what it means.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Thank God I don't snowboard, thats a expense I don't have to endure!!!

Great work girl!! Keep it up.
  • RichardWhitman
    RichardWhitman Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Looks like a fantastically acceptable expense!
  • hail87666
    Options
    Non-scale victory. Took my just under 3 months, I plateaued a while ago and didn't really think I'd lost much since my op, but clearly I have. Got another 20lbs to lose before I get myself new gear - eeeep!! I have really poor tone looking straight on but I hope to improve it now I'm back on the slopes
  • hail87666
    Options
    Thank God I don't snowboard, thats a expense I don't have to endure!!!

Great work girl!! Keep it up.

Thanks. Thought my next snowboarding purchase would be a new board ....might have to wait now ...clothes that fit are probably the priority over a shiny board
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!