Bahaha! I feel so dumb! LOL

Options
BeautifulShroder
BeautifulShroder Posts: 11 Member
So for weeks I've been reading posts from people saying how successful they've been with MFP or speaking generally about MFP...

For weeks I've sat and wondered... "What's the MFP diet?" I've never heard of that! LOL!

All the while the mysterious word for the initials has been in my face every day for the past 2 months! Every time I log into MyFitnessPal!

(wow, I feel really dumb!)

But I have to laugh at myself!

Replies

• alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    128819116026710366.jpg
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    128819116026710366.jpg

I lOve this :)

Dont feel dumb I did the same thing when I was new..lol shh dont tell..
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I've got a bad one too...years ago when i was in college I never new IHOP and international house of pancakes where the same...it hit me one night as we were eating there (sobering up from the club) that it was the same....

LOL
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how many times I saw 30DS and thought "There sure are a lot of conversations about really skinny girls with big boobs here".
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..................etc:heart::glasses: :drinker:
  • BeautifulShroder
    Options
    Glad to know I'm not alone! Haha!

I too love the "should've had a V8" comment! :)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    ROFLCOPTER
    1125013323.gif

roflcopterug0.gif

Zoolander.gif
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It's ok you wAnna cookie ?
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Zoolander.gif

This is literally my favorite gif on the internet
  • lamiranda
    Options
    I can't tell you how many times I saw 30DS and thought "There sure are a lot of conversations about really skinny girls with big boobs here".

I'm sorry, I'm kinda new. What does 30DS mean?????
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    :tongue: It's jillian michaels 30 day shred...a work out DVD. =)
  • lamiranda
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!!
  • 707janette
    707janette Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It took me quite a long time to figure that one out also.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Ok, so when what does DH stand for?? I see it when a wife talks about her husband. So I'm thinking it is in relation to that. Please help. :smile:
  • BeautifulShroder
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out DH as well...
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ok, so when what does DH stand for?? I see it when a wife talks about her husband. So I'm thinking it is in relation to that. Please help. :smile:

Dear Husband
  • csmomma1
    Options
    I want to bump this only because I had to search and find out what 30DS was and this came up on my google! Woohoo I know I am so not alone!
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    funny
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    funny