Im a person too...

Options
2»

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    You know what?? When I post a meme or comment in a thread, and no one likes it or comments on it or just ignores me... FU.. I am a person too... Dammit.. :p

Ok, ok... I like it!!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I've realized its ironic I started this thread. Turns out, I'm not anything.

But you are....
    71ahpi77j6b2.jpg

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I've realized its ironic I started this thread. Turns out, I'm not anything.

But you are....
    71ahpi77j6b2.jpg

1.gif
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    more_skal wrote: »
    this thread gives me the giggles ha ha i'm a person too!! laughter

It’s great you can laugh so much in spite of your bum knee.

my mum said i'm perfect just the way i am so i don't let the small stuff get me down

the bum knee is why i work from home every day but other then that it doesn't affect me much. i don't drive or anything, mum does the groceries

sometimes i help her cook toast and whatnot
    this thread gives me the giggles ha ha i'm a person too!! laughter

It’s great you can laugh so much in spite of your bum knee.

What happened to your knee? Hockey injury?

I bet he took an arrow to it back when he was an adventurer.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    You know what?? When I post a meme or comment in a thread, and no one likes it or comments on it or just ignores me... FU.. I am a person too... Dammit.. :p

I do notice you. I see your comments and think "Who is that girl? She's rather mysterious. What drives her? What excites her? What enrages her? What does she think of all this?"
    f

Awww shucks!!

1. Family and love.. because I am corny like that.

2. Bullies and mean people.

3. I don't try to think too much...
    :):):):):)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    so i finally gained the courage to post my face yesterday and i haven't received not one friend request or message yet gosh darn it I'm a person too ha ha

But but you have hearts floating on top of your head.. girls dig that *kitten* and some boys too.
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I do notice you. I see your comments and think "Who is that girl? She's rather mysterious. What drives her? What excites her? What enrages her? What does she think of all this?"
    f

Awww shucks!!

Will you marry then divorce me?
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    allenmfp21 wrote: »

f

Awww shucks!!

Will you marry then divorce me?

Will I get 60% of your MFP assets and earnings? Do I get to keep being friends with all mutual friends? Is kitten and puppy photos included in this arrangement?
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I just wanted a cup of coffee ...thanks creamer for being empty on this snow cold morning ...eff you too nasty hazelnut
  • bobtater1
    bobtater1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    I just wanted a cup of coffee ...thanks creamer for being empty on this snow cold morning ...eff you too nasty hazelnut

Oh Gawd I hate hazelnut coffee. I accidentally put some in the coffee pot once and almost caused a mass riot in the break room. Damn it I'm a person too! I make mistakes k !!
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Eff this