Looking for weight loss buddies!

Options
I'm on a long journey I have 150+ pounds to lose. Just looking for friends so we can keep each other accountable! Send me a request!

Replies

• Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Will do
  • SpiritGirl94
    SpiritGirl94 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am down
  • sophiaaaayel
    sophiaaaayel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm up!
  • amccan02
    amccan02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m down!! Just sent an invitation.
  • vanajaranikotha
    vanajaranikotha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am also looking for a buddy
  • Ardael
    Ardael Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Same here ! Also half my friends since I started on MFP are not logging anymore so I need new good ones ! Keepers ! :)
  • Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I to am on a long weight loss journey and would love to make some friends to go on my journey with to offer each other help and support xx
  • emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have around 110lbs total to lose - started losing 358 days ago and exactly halfway there at my last weigh in! I echo the sentiments above, I started with a lot of active friends and that has decreased recently. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 170-175 to lose.
  • prisgutierrez
    prisgutierrez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 50-70lbs to lose would love to make some female friends to help keep eachother accountable and on track
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Also on a fitness quest here. I’m doing a 3 week challenge til New Years/ I’ve been logging a lot more recently to keep motivated. The positive vibes from everyone have been great!
  • VBigman
    VBigman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i have 134 lbs to loose looking for friends too to keep me honest and motivated especially this time of year and when things are not going well