Looking for some friends to support each other!

Hi everyone! I’ve been on and off mfp for a few years now and this time around I’ve been back at it for a couple months. I’m wanting to lose another 15lbs and I’m looking for some other mfp’ers to add as friends and support each other on our weight loss/fitness journies! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• rachzlife
    rachzlife Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Amanda and Sarah,
    I'm in same boat. Have some revised exciting new goals and keen to provide and get support through it. Goal- drop these ten kgs that have been lingering around for last few years! Ive also signed up to a massive road cycling event which is the key driver.
    Are these discussion boards the best way to have a group?
    Cheers
    Rachel
  • Ravenslady73
    Ravenslady73 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone!I'm new to the app. Looking for friends for support and motivation with each other. Please feel free to add me. I haven't figured out how to add friends yet
  • ckauszler
    ckauszler Posts: 25 Member
    Add me! I'm needing to lose 40lbs
  • SarahsHustle
    SarahsHustle Posts: 96 Member
    rachzlife wrote: »
    Hey Amanda and Sarah,
    I'm in same boat. Have some revised exciting new goals and keen to provide and get support through it. Goal- drop these ten kgs that have been lingering around for last few years! Ive also signed up to a massive road cycling event which is the key driver.
    Are these discussion boards the best way to have a group?
    Cheers
    Rachel

I am new to this as well, just started building a network of friends on here! A cycling event, that sounds fun. Nice! I'll add you :)
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm coming up on a year of logging in with the app is live to help encourage and support anyone who needs it.
  • honkhonkj
    honkhonkj Posts: 1 Member
    Yes me too I’m new to this app...please feel free to add me! ☺️
  • tash999999
    tash999999 Posts: 3 Member
    Ive had this app for like 3 years and never realized it had the community part! Am quite pleased to have found it now, trying to lose 35lbs and would love to aquire some friends on here. :)
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    I've been on MFP for a few years, but never used the community either. After only a week (this time) it's already making a difference. I LOVE the challenges. Please feel free to add me.
  • grits73
    grits73 Posts: 4 Member
    Me too!! I never seem to stick with it more than a few days (hours sometimes) maybe having friends to be accountable to will help?
  • kfly44244
    kfly44244 Posts: 17 Member
    Absolutely!! I'm looking for positive, supportive friends also. I think it keeps us accountable
  • ChemEgirl333
    ChemEgirl333 Posts: 4 Member
    I am looking for support too! Feel free to add me. I have been on mfp for several years now on and off. I have been really struggling with eating healthy and working out since I moved to a new state and I don’t have my work out buddies.
  • JMac8849
    JMac8849 Posts: 25 Member
    Hey all, my name is Jace and I am back on MFP after an injury. I train specifically for powerlifting and I have been a personal trainer for 8+ years, so I would love to help motivate people and to get motivation from them! Feel free to add me!
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    I've sent you all FR. I hope that's ok. I'm looking for a bit of motivation and support too :)
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Please add me
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Everyone is welcome to add me too:-) lost baby weight after 2 kids!! Looking for active members to keep going with me!!
  • babyrn75
    babyrn75 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! Nice to meet you. Kudos to you for putting in the effort! I’ve been on my fitness journey for over a year, doing well and going strong. I would be happy to help support. How is it going so far?
  • CallaLilyNess
    CallaLilyNess Posts: 32 Member
    I’m trying to lose 67lbs. I’ve lost 18 so far. Please feel free to add me!
  • rachid94fit
    rachid94fit Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all I am Rachid from morocco and I think I am doing great job at gym and diet its a 4 years work I hope I can help you and I hope that you help me too with the things that I don't know
  • Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    I am also in the same boat I have been on and off and due to personal reason I lose my motivation and go of the rails would love to meet some new friends I could go on my weight loss journey with and be able to motivate help and support one another x