Achieved first major goal!

Hey everyone! I started my journey on 1/1/17 weighing 269.4lbs. My first major goal was to get to 150lbs, something I didn’t think would ever be possible for me. But here I am, less than one year later weighing 149.8lbs! All of my hard work is paying off! Time to set a new goal! Hope you all are crushing your goals as well!

Replies

• MyRoadto195
    MyRoadto195 Posts: 51 Member
    You look stunning, Congratulations
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    WOW! Color me impressed! Good for you, and I love both of your dresses :)
  • JamiePocai
    JamiePocai Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Holy Cow you look awesome!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    WOW!!! Amazing transformation! Well done! :)<3:)<3
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Bravo! You rock!

Stylish, too!
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    You look awesome.. way to go:)
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    WOW lost for words but great job
  • ms_maruska
    ms_maruska Posts: 119 Member
    What a change! :o Well done!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Congratulations great result
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 215 Member
    Well done! You look great!
  • JamiePocai
    JamiePocai Posts: 9 Member
    Wow thanks everyone!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    OH my gosh! Same mirror, same headboard, whole new person in the mirror! Congratulations on the payoff for all your hard work!
  • saarahmurphy
    saarahmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    JamiePocai wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I started my journey on 1/1/17 weighing 269.4lbs. My first major goal was to get to 150lbs, something I didn’t think would ever be possible for me. But here I am, less than one year later weighing 149.8lbs! All of my hard work is paying off! Time to set a new goal! Hope you all are crushing your goals as well!

Hawt dang! Amazing work. You lost 119lbs! Much respect.

And, great job on recognizing that once you have reached this goal that you need another set of goals. We see it all the time....some, such as yourself, does absolutely amazing work but then gains all of the weight back | loses all of the lean muscle mass because they made the fatal mistake of "I reached my goal...now what?" and we all know what the "now what?" answer is....
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    JamiePocai wrote: »

BOOM! I have such a HUGE smile on my face for you, looking at your absolute transformation is not only amazing, but just FILLS me with such joy. I can only imagine your joy and I'm so very glad for you! You've super accomplished a major goal indeed--you look and are fabulous, period. <3o:)<3
  • Rosie3579
    Rosie3579 Posts: 47 Member
    Stylish in both! Awesome results.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 304 Member
    Oh wow!! Your hard work IS amazing!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    In a year? Wow great job
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Well done, you should be so proud of yourself! Your starting weight is close to mine, I hope I can get to 150 lbs at one year too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!