Fasting

Options
You guys should have an option for fast days on the app. I don't see why this hasn't been addressed yet? Surely a lot people must use this method for health and weight loss reasons?

Replies

• kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I've created a 'food' in my app called Kristy's Fast Day and gave it 700 calories. doesn't really mean anything but it makes me crazy to not complete my diary
  • jkorth59
    jkorth59 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Look under your home page .Under goals you can customize it....including calories
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    There is.... It's called "not completing your diary".

This.

What's with the obsession with the 'so and so has completed their diary" automatic post?! Why the big deal?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    There is.... It's called "not completing your diary".

This.

What's with the obsession with the 'so and so has completed their diary" automatic post?! Why the big deal?

I don't know... I'm obviously missing out, I've never seen it!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    kgb6days wrote: »
    I've created a 'food' in my app called Kristy's Fast Day and gave it 700 calories. doesn't really mean anything but it makes me crazy to not complete my diary

Why? You get an inaccurate 5-week prediction either way, and you can just post to your wall that you've finished eating if you want people to check your diary out.

OP, this has been addressed numerous times. It's MFP's way of trying to prevent those who want to fuel eating disorders from using the app. As said above, completing your diary is pretty meaningless.