Progress??

Options
Hi All,

You are probably getting sick of me, but this sight has kept me motivated and I miss hearing about everyone's successes as well as challenges. This morning, I reached the 6 pound mark. It may not seem like much, but it is for me. I started on January 29th at 183 and now am at 177! I really want to hit 169 by April 1st.

How is everyone else doing? We love hearing from you. Please keep us posted.

Remember...You'll Never Know What You're Capable of Doing Until You Get Up and Do It!!!

Kathy

Replies

• kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good for you too! Have fun with your manicure & pedicure!!! Hats off to your husband for his support!

Now let's hear from the rest of you out there. Even if you are struggling, it helps to write about it.
  • kathyvdh
    Options
    Treebs, That is fantastic. I have been concentrating on calories mostly. I will have to watch my fat grams closer. Thanks for the update. Keep us all posted. It is nice to know that others are working just as hard as I am.

Have a great day!
  • pagett1969
    pagett1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great Job treebs, dorietwo, and kathyvdh You all are doing really good. I'ts allways nice to see good news posted. I would like to know who on this site has lost the most for the month of Feb. Which still gives everyone a little time to lose that extra pound or two.
  • kathyvdh
    Options
    Good for you. Isn't it amazing how much that 1/2 pound can bother you now. I am the same way. Before starting this program, my weight fluctuated by a few pounds almost daily. Now I have been losing about a 1/2 pound per day when I am really working on it. This morning, I had gained a 1/2 pound back as well. It is nice to know that someone else has the same struggles.

Have a great day. I envy your 40 degree weather. The sun is shining here, but it hasn't hit 30 yet.
  • lexylondon
    lexylondon Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Lost 6.5 kgs in 6 weeks. 1200 cal a day plus 1hr gym (weights/cardio) or classes (eg. Boxing).
  • lexylondon
    Options
    Coffee is my little craving busting helper...
  • lexylondon
    Options
    Oops did I accidentally click on last page and bring up a seriously old post lol..