Great snack food: Smart Fries

Options
I'm a salty food lover, and I found Smart Fries and LOVE THEM. They have a bunch of different flavors and only 110 calories for a really good sized bag. Much more filling (for me) than other 100-calorie packs (aka 10 cranberries or 8 almonds). :smile: I get a case of them from Amazon to keep by my desk and they're usually my 3:30pm snack (I eat six times a day) at work. :smile:

Replies

• lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Those sound really good. Do they sell them is stores?
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Ill have to check that out....Have you ever tried Senisble portions veggie sticks, or apple cinnamaon?? You get 38 "fries" for 130 cals...they're good too. I know our Sam's Club sells them.
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I like the cheddar mini rice snacks
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Yeesh, just be sure to read the ingredients. Too many things like that say "no trans fat" but then partially hydrogenated oils are lurking in the ingredients list. . . .
  • farrellb2
    farrellb2 Posts: 120
    Options
    Ill have to check that out....Have you ever tried Senisble portions veggie sticks, or apple cinnamaon?? You get 38 "fries" for 130 cals...they're good too. I know our Sam's Club sells them.

Little girl at my work eats those veggie sticks, but hers are baked and smell like potato chips (but they're organic-she's on organic only food)
  • budkow
    budkow Posts: 39
    Options
    Yeesh, just be sure to read the ingredients. Too many things like that say "no trans fat" but then partially hydrogenated oils are lurking in the ingredients list. . . .
    I hear ya, but I pick my battles. :-) If I start looking at all the ingredients I find my meals consist of water and raw soy beans... :-)
  • Annette8479
    Annette8479 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    just had my first bag of smart fries and immediatly got on here to give a shout out! love these!