I've just joined .. anyone want to buddy up ?

Options
Hi there .. I've just joined and would like to buddy up with someone or people so that I can keep to this thing and learn how to use this site. I have 20 lbs to lose and am heading for a 10k run at the end of May. So in the gym, got a personal trainer and it all hurts. Would love to support someone and be supported. Anyone interested? Zita 1

Replies

• Twiglet2016
    Twiglet2016 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there .. I've just joined and would like to buddy up with someone or people so that I can keep to this thing and learn how to use this site. I have 20 lbs to lose and am heading for a 10k run at the end of May. So in the gym, got a personal trainer and it all hurts. Would love to support someone and be supported. Anyone interested? Zita 1
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Zita1-Welcome to the site. Browse around here in the community forums and you will see there is a wealth of knowledge and support. Go to the Motivation and Support section and join a Biggest Loser team and start a challenge for the week, or a group focused on your specific goals. There are a ton of people here to support you.

Happy Browsin!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN (my BL team)