Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Ville Valo

4trioaw2ydvr.jpeg

o71vm2zfdfca.jpeg

Ok... @_barefoot_

I've been listening to and watching some of the videos you've posted and I agree...I like it!

He's pretty...I like pretty guys

I've always thought that when he gets old his sleeve is just gonna look like nothing

Agree, it's "busy"!

I find tattoos interesting, I love the artistry, and I love watching tattoo tv shows :heart: ink master!! And all the bad tattoo shows...love it!! Wish Bad Ink was still a show!

Random...I've never wanted a tattoo because I don't think there is anything I could associate with myself and be happy with forever. I used to want a branding when I was a teen...it sounds like such a commitment...but I read up on it and nope

I don't have any. I think I might get one when I have children and I know my sisters want a 'sisters' tattoo so I might get one then as well.

I like that! I like the idea of and or hope that someday I'll have something/someone that makes me consider altering my idea/ideals for!!
    Something to look forward to!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I have my boys names tattooed on my foot. I see no need to get anything else because nothing will last as long as my love for my children.

And I need my wedding ring tattoo removed
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    3164norp95l3.png
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Ville Valo

4trioaw2ydvr.jpeg

o71vm2zfdfca.jpeg

Ok... @_barefoot_

I've been listening to and watching some of the videos you've posted and I agree...I like it!

I've always thought that when he gets old his sleeve is just gonna look like nothing

Agree, it's "busy"!

I find tattoos interesting, I love the artistry, and I love watching tattoo tv shows :heart: ink master!! And all the bad tattoo shows...love it!! Wish Bad Ink was still a show!

Random...I've never wanted a tattoo because I don't think there is anything I could associate with myself and be happy with forever. I used to want a branding when I was a teen...it sounds like such a commitment...but I read up on it and nope

I wanted to get branded in college! By the time I had definitely decided yes, it wasn't popular anymore.
  • LifeIs420
    LifeIs420 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Donna from that 70s Show... not the actress but the character
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Ville Valo

4trioaw2ydvr.jpeg

o71vm2zfdfca.jpeg

Ok... @_barefoot_

I just hope he lives that long ... he drinks and smokes way to much and makes me sad cos if he keeps it up , it's going to destroy him . He is so gifted .

You see that quite a lot in musicians and actors and actresses. Some of them have tortured "souls"
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Big list for me. I am kinda girl crazy, for all kinds of reasons. top would be a few geeky, quirky, funny smart girls I know that get me all smiley.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Ville Valo

4trioaw2ydvr.jpeg

o71vm2zfdfca.jpeg

Ok... @_barefoot_

I just hope he lives that long ... he drinks and smokes way to much and makes me sad cos if he keeps it up , it's going to destroy him . He is so gifted .

You see that quite a lot in musicians and actors and actresses. Some of them have tortured "souls"

You would think they would learn from other artist who went down that road ...
    You just want to shake them and say " YOUR KILLING YOURSELF " please stop I am begging you , love yourself !
    It's just heartbreaking and there is nothing anyone can do about it until they want to change there life , to better themself . :heartbreak:

Agreed but people often look for happiness outside of themselves and when you've got the resources for money, drinks (and possibly drugs), its easier to take that route. I suspect the high he gets from a crowds adulation sustains him for a while and he uses the other substances to help with the "down"
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Lol oh that was funny!
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Good men are hard to um.. accidentally bump into. In the mean time I'll work on myself so I'll be super cute when it does happen
  • OuchArtist
    OuchArtist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    If u could date anyone who??
    I'

Definitely not you... :/
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ville Valo

4trioaw2ydvr.jpeg

o71vm2zfdfca.jpeg

Ok... @_barefoot_

He is single ... I am taken but you have a chance :)

You're awesome!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Good men are hard to um.. accidentally bump into. In the mean time I'll work on myself so I'll be super cute when it does happen

Yeah. There is a distinct lack of options in my vicinity.