Day 1 for the millionth time!

Options
Looking to give and receive support. On to the next day 1. Beginning again versus starting over. Staying positive as I hope to drop 40 lbs and keep it off! Renagetsfit on instagram. Thanks!

Replies

• Joe_Cool_Part_Deux
    Options
    You can do this. I've already lost over 50 with 30 more to go..~~ I'll send you a fr ~~ ... The giving and receiving support and encouragement and having an open diary helps you do this.. Give it your all and you'll be surprised at the results...
  • liveyourlife2222
    Options
    Thank you so much !
  • Aishap1913
    Aishap1913 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me guys
  • tsarrington84
    tsarrington84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm joining you on day one for me for the millionth time also. We can do it. I'm adding you on IG too.
  • andreaxnatalia
    andreaxnatalia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I started day 1 yesterday and I feel so motivated and confident I’ll lose the weight! I have people supporting me and motivating me more than ever! If you need a support system I’m here for you girl! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • hope528
    hope528 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the exact same position! I'm hoping that adding friends this time will make the difference! Would love to be friends to help keep each other motivated!!!! I'm 32 and looking to lose 40 lbs.
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’ve started over so many times and this time it just feels right! We can do it! I can help support you through my own journey!