Motivated Teamwork

Options
Weight loss can be hard! Especially when you going in alone. I’m putting together a group of motivated determined people who’s struggling with getting started and keeping the weight off. We can swap recipes and keep each other motivated. So who’s down?!

Replies

• carmen4168
    carmen4168 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want in
  • Havanaohlala
    Havanaohlala Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • AriyahIsrael
    AriyahIsrael Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I’m down
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Folks be leery of someone who comes into the community with first posts that talk about what they can do for you (even under the guise of "let's do it together").

Be prepared to be "prospected" inside their "support" group. It's a classic marketing/sales strategy.
  • GenoBernhardt
    GenoBernhardt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    this is not a marketing strategy...I’m just a regular person who’s struggling trying to lose weight and I want to get other people motivated and share the journey together. No“free meal plans” to download or links to that lead to other links to pay for anything just plain old group motivation.
  • yvnursechick
    yvnursechick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I want it
  • valleyvixen2018
    valleyvixen2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Just got through Christmas. Tomorrow we begin the journey.
  • d16262
    d16262 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want in. Just got through Christmas and I didn’t over eat. So proud of myself. I’ve lost four pounds in the last couple days. I feel so inspired by everyone’s stories of weight loss.