hi all

Options
hi everyone - i just found this site today and it looks great. to be honest this is really the first time i've really tried to "diet". i'm really wanting to lose weight and hopefully being active here, with all the support, will help me be successful. good luck to everyone else with all their goals!

Replies

• jules1476
    Options
    hi everyone - i just found this site today and it looks great. to be honest this is really the first time i've really tried to "diet". i'm really wanting to lose weight and hopefully being active here, with all the support, will help me be successful. good luck to everyone else with all their goals!
  • jsbartel
    jsbartel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hey Jules!! Welcome! I find this website very helpful. Lossing weight is so hard, but I find tracking what you eat, very helpful, and so will you. Good luck, I know it's very hard, but do keep up the good work, not only to loose weight but to be healthier.

Cheers
  • Gats
    Gats Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi Jules ....

hey , use it right and this site works ,

just checkout some of the posts & profiles .

you're on your way back to the you, you wanna be ....

Good Luck

:flowerforyou:
  • momathome
    Options
    good luck
    I find this site fun just entering your food. It can be addicting. I have already lost 10lbs!! Just don't think of it as "dieting" think of is as you want to live longer and healthier.
  • TZUVELLA
    Options
    Hi and welcome... I find by not using the D word works better, for me anyway...... Rather than say I'm Dieting, I say "keeping on track" as I do still eat the foods that I always did.. and believe you me I like sweets... However I have only been doing this 3 wks and it is working for me... I am not cheating and/or lying as only I see it. My chocolate is in there... my cocktails are in there... I WISH YOU THE BEST.. walking and calestenics 3 x a week, also...
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site. It has been an incredible help to me. I'm down 14 lbs. and the best part is. I'm not hungry!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • jennygabe
    Options
    Welcome Jules,:flowerforyou:

There are lot's of great people with tons of useful info on this site. I wish you all the best in acheiving you goals