jack3d

Options
whats the scoop on it? the good? the bad?

Replies

• Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    MY husband and his work out buddy LOVE IT...they are both military and most of the guys they work with use it as well. One thing the hubs says is he cant use it daily or if he's working out late. But things like that effect him pretty severely.

They do some Jack3d with a protein shake before every work out and a protein shake after each work out. I'd say they Jack3ed 3-4 times a week depending on their work schedule.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    i use it...i LOVE it...it's perfect for those days youre just not feeling it...i don't take it everyday, but when i do i definitely notice im stronger and have a lot more energy. plus it doesnt have caffeine or nearly as much sugar as a lot of other energy supplements. my favorite flavor is the lemon lime... my boyfriend and i both use it, 1-2 scoops each when we do and it lasts us about 3 weeks...if youre the only one using it it'll last you a month and a half or so depending on how much you use. definitely worth the money in my opinion!
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It is a cheaper Pre-Workout,

I use it, I like it, I have used better but they were far more expensive but its simply caffine. I dont drink coffee so I used Jack3d but if you like coffee then a couple cups of that is cheaper still...

I liked pre-workouts that also had NO for vascularity and better during workout recovery etc but most products with it will set you back 3x as much as jack3d
  • dannylives
    dannylives Posts: 611
    Options
    its good for a sudden energy burst. use as suggested on the label. dont take a lot on your first try, i would say take only half a scoop your first day to see how you feel. other than that, i started taking superpump 250 after i used jack3d for a few months. Jac3d is good to "GET YOU OFF YOUR *kitten* SO YOU CAN FEEL LIKE WORKING OUT!" But, after a while, I didnt like it anymore. Now, I plan not to use a pre-workout drink anymore........what, am i gonna take pre-workout drinks for the rest of my life? Thats too expensive. But i do recommend them, for a few months, if you have a hard time getting off your *kitten*.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    i used several other brands for about 6 months and i started having stomach problems.

my buddy used it for years and he's pretty certain it caused his IBS -

i do not recommend using it for extended periods of time
  • dannylives
    dannylives Posts: 611
    Options
    also, it has creatine in it. after w hile i didnt like the way it made my muscles look kind of bloated and big.
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    I use it when I need the energy. I like it. No stomach problems or muscle bulking when using it occasionally. I need caffeine for my long (3+ hr workouts) and Jack is great for that as well... keeping in mind running for long periods of time results in a sensitive stomach..
  • aray379
    aray379 Posts: 131
    Options
    My boyfriend (military) uses it and loves it. I use Kre-A-Fem (bodybuilding.com) and I like that because it doesn't make me bloated or anything from the creatine. It gives me energy and motivation to go to the gym. Could be in my head but helps me for sure and I feel like I can lift more/run longer when I take it.
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    I've used it and I think it's amazing....the key with using it is to follow the directions and cycle the product due to the stimulant in it...and drink a ton of water, being that it contains creatine. Gives a great boost of energy and great mental focus for a killer workout!
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    Good the first month but wains also can make you angry. I recommend checking out VME or super pump max if you need a preworkout