Late Evening SNACK ATTACK HELP!

Options
I have been doing my weight loss plan for 2 day and I noticed I get hungry at about 9:30-10:00 PM and by this point my daily calories are used up. What are some ways I can nip this in the bud so I dont destroy my day with late night snacking?

Replies

• Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Chug water! or maybe have some eggs boiled, they aren't really high in calories,but give you some protein. Go for a walk.
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Save a little bit of calories for a super light snack. Or just eat something to stop the growling maybe some lettuce or a piece of fruit. Water is good also. Maybe a rice cake...
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Save some calories for end of the day. When I first started I was hungry ALL the time. Greek yogurt helped with that because it had 0 fat, lots of protein, and only 140 calories. Saved me. Try the Chobani O%s. Made me way full without ruining my day.
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    i would say right now eat a big apple and drink some tasty tea. I used to snack all the time at night but once i gave up diet coke and salty snacks my cravings really died down.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Drink 16oz of water ;)
  • missjaiy
    missjaiy Posts: 58
    Options
    Bread is your culprit throughout your day. Try to find breads with less calories or eat 1 slice vs 2. If you eat smaller meals throughout the day with plenty of water, you should get on the right track.
  • Tmmullin87
    Options
    Go to sleep earlier.
    Drink a glass of water.
    eat a Sugar free Jello, they only have 5 caloires and then run around your house for 15 minutes haha
    I know these are prob. silly
  • Tmmullin87
    Options
    I love this one. Bread is so high in calories and Carbs. but if you find the right one thats very $$$$ yes it will work