Keto anyone?

Options
I'm a 34 year old mother of 3 looking for accountability partners that are on the keto diet. I have tried it before and had amazing results but fell off the wagon with all sorts of stress. Ready to get back to it and needing some friends on here. Thanks!

Replies

• spalm18240
    spalm18240 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started keto last week. I have done low carb in the past and had a lot of success. I would love to have some accountability partners as well!
  • cheyeneinthesprings
    Options
    Me!
  • lynnehehir
    lynnehehir Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a 68yrs old women and need to lose weight because of knee problems, I have found it very difficult. I need to lose 4 stone which is a lot to lose. over the years I haven't had any sucess except when I used to confine meals to one a day. This is very hard to do. I have tried the keto diet but haven't realised how prohibitive the diet is. so still tweaking my diet. I have been on it for two weeks and haven't lost a pound, but I didn't realise how many carbs were in wine, so I presume that is why I haven't lost any weight. I was having a glass of wine with my evening meal,
  • NDSeigler
    NDSeigler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keto works pretty well if you can stay disciplined.
  • ketofire51
    ketofire51 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    lynnehehir wrote: »
    I am a 68yrs old women and need to lose weight because of knee problems, I have found it very difficult. I need to lose 4 stone which is a lot to lose. over the years I haven't had any sucess except when I used to confine meals to one a day. This is very hard to do. I have tried the keto diet but haven't realised how prohibitive the diet is. so still tweaking my diet. I have been on it for two weeks and haven't lost a pound, but I didn't realise how many carbs were in wine, so I presume that is why I haven't lost any weight. I was having a glass of wine with my evening meal,

Yep...the body burns alcohol before burning bodyfat so it will slow you down. For more info go to www.dietdoctor.com
  • cnh1127
    cnh1127 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me! Probably not starting till after Christmas though