Yo-yo

Options
Hey guys. I am a total yo-yo lady when it comes to my weight loss. Just a couple months ago I lost 15 lbs and I have already put 10 back on. This time I want to make it stick.

I am 30 years old from Chicago. I am currently 5'7 and 188 lbs. I am looking for some commitment buddies to interact with on this journey. Accountability checker-inners.

Replies

• aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log daily
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi Cmurr11 this app is helping me a lot, having the MFP friends with same goals is really a motivator!!! good luck :)
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Hi @cmurr11 , as you see in my profile I am a yo-yo too. Lost 20 fall 2014, put on 12, lost 10 spring 2016, put on 15 ....... Seems like if I get injured and can't burn 'em off, or if life gets stressy and I turn to food, I just gain it back like all that hard work didn't matter.

I am so sick of it that since I came back in October my motto is "Yo-Yo No Mo"! I've lost 10 in the last 2 months and this time, I am GOING to get to my goal weight and I am GOING to maintain, because I have yo-yo'ed all my life and by gosh, it's getting a lot harder to lose 15 pounds than it used to be!

Please feel free to add me, I log daily :)
  • crelva2
    crelva2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me I login daily too :)
  • cmurr11
    cmurr11 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see such positive replies! I am back on this horse and look forward to going on this journey with you guys !