Hey!

Options
Hey Ya'all. Im baaaaaaaaack! after failed nutrisystem, failed weight watchers, and failed medifast. As I always say...... i cant keep fad dieting. Got to stay committed to change! This is the first time I am going into the "community" portion of this app so I am hoping for support not hate :blush:

Replies

• xcodyxxcorex
    xcodyxxcorex Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Glad to see you sticking to it. It's not easy but you can do it(:
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. I am on here every day
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can do this!
  • sofiaviiolin4
    sofiaviiolin4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • mattmcelhannon
    mattmcelhannon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh hey!
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Sometimes you have to try something to know whether it will work for you. You now know what doesn't work for you so maybe that will be helpful. I know I will try somethings once to see if it works. I'm proof that this can work. I have come along way still have more but I'm happy with the results so far. I had tried and tried before with no luck. I am happy to be on this site with so many positive people. It helps me and realizing that other people are going through the same struggle is helpful.

Good luck with your endeavor!

Tina Marie
  • mattmcelhannon
    mattmcelhannon Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    pweebs77 wrote: »
    This is the first time I am going into the "community" portion of this app so I am hoping for support not hate :blush:

Only thing I hate is missing workouts. ;-) Welcome back!
  • pweebs77
    pweebs77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Sometimes you have to try something to know whether it will work for you. You now know what doesn't work for you so maybe that will be helpful. I know I will try somethings once to see if it works. I'm proof that this can work. I have come along way still have more but I'm happy with the results so far. I had tried and tried before with no luck. I am happy to be on this site with so many positive people. It helps me and realizing that other people are going through the same struggle is helpful.

Good luck with your endeavor!

Tina Marie

Thank you so much! Stories like yours are so inspiring!!!!!
  • pweebs77
    pweebs77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    pweebs77 wrote: »
    This is the first time I am going into the "community" portion of this app so I am hoping for support not hate :blush:

Only thing I hate is missing workouts. ;-) Welcome back!

Yea I dont share this feeling! I have decided to get my calories in order first and then add in workouts (which is the hardest part for me!)
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add