ReStart... Again

Options
Here I am again... Restarting. But I can positively say I am NOT waiting till after the weekend, I am NOT waiting until next Monday, and I am not waiting until January. I start now! Who's with me!?!

Replies

• aaronagostini
    aaronagostini Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm back on MFP this week too, yep, no time like the present to achiever your goals!
  • hateapples
    hateapples Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too. You can do it!
  • FitNic1978
    FitNic1978 Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yep me too! No waiting, no excuses.....we can do this!!
  • jackielam1
    jackielam1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back, too, keeping my laptop on the kitchen counter to keep me honest. One eye-opener yesterday, had lunch out, stayed in calorie limit, but wow on fat and sodium!
  • Darren4Health
    Darren4Health Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Same here. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and was really proud. Hate to say that I found it all again. Gotta do it again and make it last.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    jackielam1 wrote: »
    I'm back, too, keeping my laptop on the kitchen counter to keep me honest. One eye-opener yesterday, had lunch out, stayed in calorie limit, but wow on fat and sodium!

if you stayed within your calories no biggie, that really is the main thing :smile:

all the best everyone.
  • EmilySTX
    EmilySTX Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started again last week. You've got this girl!
  • emandbo
    emandbo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Re started again!! Lost 30 lbs a few years ago on here. I just keep making excuses why I gained it all back haha. Done with the excuses! Cheers all :)
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!!