Cheated..

Options
Hey, guys! Quick info:
I have been cutting for a few months. I am currently trying to bulk now at 2000 calories a day and will eventually go up. I have only been eating healthy foods for those few months.

Today, my friend wanted to go eat at a chinese buffet. So, I did.

In the morning and around noon ish, I have already consumed 1000 calories.

around evening I headed to the buffet and ate around 5 plates.. had a doughnut blah blah. I think I deserved it anyways, been eating clean for a few months.

This whole weekend there will be TONS of event's coming up, food festivals, ethnic festivals, you name it. its here! So, I was thinking about just forget it and eat good this whole week. What do you think?

Here is what I ate at the buffet today.. Lol. They were looking at me weird because I was taking pictures of everything I ate and thought I was doing a report on their restaurant.

IMG_8359.jpg

IMG_8360.jpg

IMG_8362.jpg

IMG_8363.jpg

IMG_8365.jpg

IMG_8383.jpg

Replies

• jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Don't let one bad day or one bad meal throw you. I shoot for doing it right 80% of the time. If you never cheat or have yummy food you won't stick to it. This isn't a diet, this is a new lifestyle.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Treat yourself this weekend and get back on track next week! :)
  • nguyenedward
    nguyenedward Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was thinking about treating myself this weekend without thinking about the calories but still do my usual workout and start fresh again the following week.
  • Tmmullin87
    Options
    if you dont think you can control your self at a chinese buffet then dont go.

when I go I only go up once ! I always have 3 plates coming back with me, and I eat about 1 1/2 of them I never finish. I guess I told my self when i go to a restaurant i wouldnt order 5 plates I would just get one or two.

I would eat before I go to the events, when i am full I dont care to eat. My Belly is so full I can't eat.

Oh and if people or friends say " come on just have a bite" or come on you know you want it". walk away. you dont have to listen to that.

At dinner the other night I was so full and I still had a half of plate left, I friend was giving me ****. and I said DAMN man ! Im not hungry, if you want it then eat it, but stop shuving it down my throut. I told him I am one person, one mouth, and one belly that got full already. he said I sorry. that was almost 2 weeks ago and I have never herd him tell me to eat the rest of my food again.
  • nguyenedward
    Options
    Oh, I can handle it. I was just curious you know? I mean I have been eating absolutely clean for literally 6 months straight. This is the first time in forever that I've eaten at a buffet or "junk" food period. Yeah, people give me crap all of the time but I just be like whatever and don't eat it. I mean, I did manage that for 6 months. But thanks for your input.
  • ja4bs
    ja4bs Posts: 30
    Options
    Be careful though. My stomach/body doesn't like all the stuff I consider a "treat" anymore. A couple of weeks ago I decided to treat myself to a big helping of onion rings and ranch to dip them in. Within an hour my stomach was turing so violently I walked around for the afternoon feeling like I needed to hurl. Tried to treat myself to pizza this past weekend.....same thing. It is odd that something I used to daydream about now makes me sick to my stomach LOL
  • nguyenedward
    Options
    Eating all out this week / weekend! Will be back on track monday!
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    Blech buffets are the devil!

Read some Anthony Bourdain books and you won't be tempted by buffets!:tongue:
  • nguyenedward
    Options
    So, i've been eating since Thursday. Buffets, junk food, you name it, I ate it! I will get back on track tomorrow and will avoid hopping on the scale for awhile.