My steps disappeared

Options
rideoutdakota
rideoutdakota Posts: 2 Member
Hey! So I had accumulated like hundreds of steps today and my new calories left was over 700 rather than 300. The steps tracked me all day and continued to update and then all of a sudden they disappeared and it shows that I walked nothing and my calories left is back to like 300. I'm super confused and can no longer accurately prepare supper according to my leftover calories as I have no idea how many calories I should really have left. Has this ever happened to anyone? Is this fixable? It's not even showing me anywhere how much I exercised today.

Replies

• rideoutdakota
    rideoutdakota Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Update: it's now showing I did exercise but the numbers are lower than they were before. I'm so confused
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Are you a ninja?
  • atlgirl123
    atlgirl123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm having a problems with steps disappearing overnight. Tracks fine all day and then they zero out at night. It started with the last update October 21. Sent an email to MFP and waiting to see what they say.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I had the exact same problem yesterday...Had a few hundred built up after a day of activity and extra cardio, then around 6 pm, all the exercise calories disappeared and left me with 25. LOL. I think it's a sync problem between MFP and Fitbit. I just disabled my negative calories today, much easier to follow and input myself, while following the Fitbit dashboard.
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I read the title of this thread and my immediate thought was "how will you get down to the kitchen?"

Then i realised I was being a bit slow

Is it Monday already?
  • cee134
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    I read the title of this thread and my immediate thought was "how will you get down to the kitchen?"

Is it Monday already?

It's Tuesday.
  • G085H173
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhh........

What year?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Is it Monday already?

That's pretty funny!!!!

But seriously, when you pay good money for an item, you like it best when it works properly.

(I'll just stay upstairs until my Fitbit syncs properly again!)
  • cee134
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhh........

What year?

m6s6ut3i4td6.jpg
  • G085H173
    Options
    Wow!! That's a proper computer!!
  • G085H173
    Options

Is it Monday already?

That's pretty funny!!!!

But seriously, when you pay good money for an item, you like it best when it works properly.

(I'll just stay upstairs until my Fitbit syncs properly again!)

I'll stay with you just to make sure you are ok.
  • miss_dasey
    miss_dasey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have had this problem for over a year. It happens regardless of what tracker I use. I've had Fitbit, and now I have a Gear fit2. Has ANYONE come up with an answer?
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Happens all the time on galxy 5 .