Need Like Minded People

Options
Hey there, I am looking to connect with people who are on a similar mission to me. I am getting back into my fitness, weightloss and general wellbeing. Any support, tips, general chat would be very helpful.

Replies

• BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am posting each day and giving support to my friends
  • Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Been using the app off and on for years and just recently began adding friends
  • stacyosoyoos
    stacyosoyoos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tried this a few years ago and was losing weight, life got busy, I got off track and regret it. Making time for myself again... so here I am! Feel free to add me. Cheers
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me. im a serial started that is determined to get it right. i post on a blog every few days too
  • BrianString
    BrianString Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me. I just started using the app with similar goals.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! I post daily and track everything. We can motivate one another!
  • SAHMjul
    SAHMjul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • soapygirl65
    soapygirl65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! Just started up again with a family member to support each other. Goal is eating better, more water and move our butts! Add me if you wish!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • emaksymik
    emaksymik Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well- I have the same issue. Would love to have an accountability partner.
  • mbdean86
    mbdean86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. Trying to lose weight while dealing with back issues.