How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• laitae
    laitae Posts: 50
    Options
    I am trying to weigh myself only once a week.....but not very successfully. Every time I am near the scale I want to get on. I've even had the hubby take it away so I'd stop doing that.

You are exactly like me then, I will have to remove the scales from the bathroom I think:)))
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I way every morning after my shower and before breakfast. I have a Withings scale that tells fat % and BMI and logs my progress online. I like weighing everyday because it allows me to see how my weight fluctuates naturally day by day. I usually take an average of my weekly weights and think of that as my weight. I figure that to be a bit more realistic than one set number. Good luck on your journey!
  • laitae
    laitae Posts: 50
    Options
    I way every morning after my shower and before breakfast. I have a Withings scale that tells fat % and BMI and logs my progress online. I like weighing everyday because it allows me to see how my weight fluctuates naturally day by day. I usually take an average of my weekly weights and think of that as my weight. I figure that to be a bit more realistic than one set number. Good luck on your journey!

Thanks for your reply! I've never heard about this type of scales, what a great tool and you are making the most of it:))
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Trying to only weigh myself once a week. I've been very tempted to do so every day though.
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I weigh Monday and Thursday mornings.
  • alanpryke
    Options
    I weigh myself consistently until the bloody scales get it right!!!!