What is/was for Supper??? 2-13-08

Options
I had a 2 cups of lettuce with 1 oz of chopped ham, with broccoli, cauliflower and cherry tomatoes topped with 2 TBL fat free ranch dressing

I still have over 1,000 calories left cause of my exercise so I think I am going to have some grapes and maybe some weight watchers ice cream bar or skinny cow ice cream sandwich.

Replies

• abetterme
    Options
    I had a 2 cups of lettuce with 1 oz of chopped ham, with broccoli, cauliflower and cherry tomatoes topped with 2 TBL fat free ranch dressing

I still have over 1,000 calories left cause of my exercise so I think I am going to have some grapes and maybe some weight watchers ice cream bar or skinny cow ice cream sandwich.
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    homemade meatballs with whole wheat pasta & homemade tomato sauce. the whole shebang is 603 calories... 19 grams of fat... which is ok cuz i'm usually way low on fat... still within my fat goal for the day...
    now for tomorrow... let me tell ya about my lean pork tenderloin with a raspberry, chipotle, wine reduction....
  • barneysevil
    Options
    Sounds like you aren't eating enough during the day. As long as you have your minimum amount of calories, I wouldn't worry about the deficit that your exercise leaves; as long as it isn't a huge amount.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    We are going to have-Turkey red chili
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    I had a veggie burger with cabbage, potato's and a little bit of ham.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Bean and avocado burritos with chipotle salsa and brown rice tortillas.

Yum.:flowerforyou:
  • memeburke
    Options
    Hi,
    My sweetie took me out for a chinese dinner. I had general tso's chicken, and I'm sure I blew my calories, fat, etc. I be right back on track tomorrow. Don't recomend doing that . Not too smart on my part.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    i work second shift my options are slim...
    i had a toasted English muffin, whole grapefruit, spring mix salad w/cranberries and a tbls of Parmesan cheese and home made lime dressing.
    437 calories/16grams of fat... not bad considering I had a big lunch 700+calories.. :grumble:
    I'm stuffed for now. I'm only at -4 with fat and i have 50 calories to spare from exercise.
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    I had Thai Coconut Chicken Medallions with Stir-Fry Veggies. Had way too much sodium, but it was a good splurge meal.
  • jbuehrer
    Options
    I had Thai Coconut Chicken Medallions with Stir-Fry Veggies. Had way too much sodium, but it was a good splurge meal.

was it home made? sounds good.
  • krazykayzy
    krazykayzy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey....this is what my whole day looked like.......

Chicken - Breast, meat only, raw, 0.5 breast, bone and skin removed
    Grapefruit - Raw, pink and red, California and Arizona, 0.5 fruit (3-3/4" dia)

No Name - Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 1/2 cup
    Spices - Cinnamon, ground, 0.25 tsp
    Sugars - Brown, 2 tsp packed packed

Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, fried, 0.5 breast, bone and skin removed
    Gensoy - Soy Protein Bar, 61.5 g 250

Eggs - White only, raw, 4 large
    Eggs - Poached (whole egg), 1 large

Beef - Top sirloin, lean only, choice, cooked, pan-fried (Sirloin steak, Sirloin strip), 6 oz
    Broccoli - Raw, 2 cup, chopped
    Kraft - Signature Raspberry Vinaigrette, 1 tbsp
    Spinach - Raw, 3 cup
    Peppers - Sweet, red, raw, 1 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia)

Totals= Calories 1464 Carbs 104 Fat 43 Protein 160
  • babyhippo
    Options
    1 slice of cheese pizza
    raw sliced peppers, cucumbers, and carrots
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    teriyaki beef vegetable stir fry over rice. YUM!
  • jbuehrer
    Options
    oh man chicken at 8am.. that doesn't sound good to me eh.... what ever helps though.:wink:
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    homemade meatballs with whole wheat pasta & homemade tomato sauce. the whole shebang is 603 calories... 19 grams of fat... which is ok cuz i'm usually way low on fat... still within my fat goal for the day...
    now for tomorrow... let me tell ya about my lean pork tenderloin with a raspberry, chipotle, wine reduction....

I want to have dinner at wanderlust7's house! :flowerforyou:

I had a Monterey frozen bean and cheese burrito (microwaved two hours before) in the locker room right after I got out of the pool. Doesn't that sound *yummy*?
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    Seafood combo from some Chinese place. Mom's going into surgery tomorrow and nobody in the house feels up for cooking. Edit: did not get past an egg roll and about a cup of the rice. Too worried.