How to input exercises

Ok so I do HIIT cardio with free weights mostly following youtube videos. How do I put that into the exercise category so I know how much extra I should be eating?

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    You could probably use something like a body pump or bootcamp class.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Base it off your losses... if you are set up to lose 1lbs per week and losing 1.5lbs per week then eat an extra couple hundred calories and see what your losses end up like.
  • jsminer827
    jsminer827 Posts: 62 Member
    I would input as Strength Training... input your weight and the minutes and it will calculate for you.

Just a little unsolicited advice... be careful about eating back all of your exercise calories. Depending upon your settings (Sedentary, Active, whatever the others are), some amount of "exercise" is really already factored in. It might take some experimentation if you're still trying to lose weight but want to offset some of the additional deficit in your calorie intake.
  • EmilySTX
    EmilySTX Posts: 11 Member

jsminer827 wrote: »
    I would input as Strength Training... input your weight and the minutes and it will calculate for you.

Just a little unsolicited advice... be careful about eating back all of your exercise calories. Depending upon your settings (Sedentary, Active, whatever the others are), some amount of "exercise" is really already factored in. It might take some experimentation if you're still trying to lose weight but want to offset some of the additional deficit in your calorie intake.

Yes I definitely wont eat it all back, but I am in construction so I am extremely active everyday. That combined with working out, I just want to make sure my body is properly fueled. Thanks for the advice :)