What irks you?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    A particular someone and it shows on my face that I'm irked by their presence. My face doesn't hide anything :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    How do people not understand the concept of a 4 way stop?

People are stupid

Too many people are stupid. It’s infuriating.

I concur.

Most of the time when I'm discussing what's wrong with people the conversation concludes with, "well, the average IQ is kind of low so most people are idiots."

Funny thing is no one gets upset about this because no one considers themselves average.

I work with some very high IQ folks in academia. That is not a good measure of stupidity, but rather a mere measure of intelligence. Plenty of them are, in fact, extremely stupid or lack common sense.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

People are stupid

Too many people are stupid. It’s infuriating.

I concur.

Most of the time when I'm discussing what's wrong with people the conversation concludes with, "well, the average IQ is kind of low so most people are idiots."

Funny thing is no one gets upset about this because no one considers themselves average.

I work with some very high IQ folks in academia. That is not a good measure of stupidity, but rather a mere measure of intelligence. Plenty of them are, in fact, extremely stupid or lack common sense.

I was just thinking this. A genius can still be a mess and make terrible life decisions.

I have a family member who has a Doctoral degree in Forensic Chemistry and is a very well paid, high level manager for a name brand chip maker. She a bit off on common sense.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Lack of butter in my oatmeal.

What kind of weird thing is this? Who puts butter in their oatmeal? Is this like the sugar and grits thing that's so popular where I live?

Both sound horrid, sorry.

Traffic signs are just guidelines, anyway. :D

• Timshel_
    Options

What kind of weird thing is this? Who puts butter in their oatmeal? Is this like the sugar and grits thing that's so popular where I live?

Oatmeal I like butter and brown sugar. Grit I have a bunch of different ways. Sometimes with butter and salt, sometimes with maple syrup, and sometimes just mixed with over easy eggs.

• Timshel_
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Mexican restaurants that charge for chips and salsa
    And that McDonald's no longer carries Coke Zero :s

I'm currently boycotting McDonalds

Same. I hate they want me to order my own food at a kiosk.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Oatmeal I like butter and brown sugar. Grit I have a bunch of different ways. Sometimes with butter and salt, sometimes with maple syrup, and sometimes just mixed with over easy eggs.

Yuck. The texture nightmare of that grit scenario. Grits with over easy eggs?

I'll stick with oatmeal and maple syrup. Bacon on the side. Yum.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Yuck. The texture nightmare of that grit scenario. Grits with over easy eggs?

I'll stick with oatmeal and maple syrup. Bacon on the side. Yum.

Oatmeal with almonds and butter and maple syrup. It’s to die for. Mix in some bacon too, I bet that’d be amazing
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Oatmeal with almonds and butter and maple syrup. It’s to die for. Mix in some bacon too, I bet that’d be amazing

Oatmeal with honey. not the best, but healthy....right?
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Who puts butter in their oatmeal?

Yum. Look what I have right next to me.

n8v0aucl70hd.jpeg

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    big mouth talking people in theaters that think they are in their living rooms!!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    loud people in theaters that bring food in and crackle, snap pop with the noises...
  • scubatahiti
    scubatahiti Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When people do this0okpwbsarudf.gif

crazy