Can we be friends?

Options
Hey!! I’ve been on mfp for a few years...leaving and coming back. Trying to get serious about it again; as it was very successful the first time I was serious about it. I noticed I had a lot more friends the first go around and I found it super helpful to get meal ideas from diaries, workouts, etc. Looking for some buddies on here!! I’m 5’4, 188 lbs, looking to lose 30+ lbs.

Replies

• karialiwest
    karialiwest Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'4 and I want to lose about 30lbs too. I'll add you.
  • andreaxnatalia
    andreaxnatalia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 5’4 and 189 so I am also trying to lose about 30+ lbs I’ll add you girl!
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, started at 195 and I'm 149lbs. I'm trying to get to 130. :) add me if youw want.
  • Jennilynnob
    Jennilynnob Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I’m 5’7” and wanting to lose 30lbs as well, always looking for friends to help keep me motivated
  • Archaeologicals
    Archaeologicals Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’5 and have lost 27lbs so far. Feel free to add me :)
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 144. Down from 208. Transitioning from Weight Watchers to MFP. Feel free to add me. Open diary.
  • sgriska
    sgriska Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh 244, down from 285 and don't have any friends yet. I'll add you!
  • OriginalPegs
    OriginalPegs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’2 currently at 169, down from 281. I’m very active (600 days and counting) feel free to add
  • tabithanmayes28
    tabithanmayes28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and I have 30 pounds left to loose!
    I'm active here every day for over 200 days! I'll add you!
  • FitNic1978
    FitNic1978 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Feel free to add me I was on here 2 yrs ago and achieved excellent results. Unfortunately I am almost back to square one after a move interstate and change in jobs and lifestyle but I'm determined to succeed this time!!!
    Cheers, Nic