What is the best choice for a drink during a night out?

Options
I usually drink wine but what is another drink using liquor and a mixor that is good. No soda or high sugar juice please.

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I've been struggling to lose weight for awhile now (at the end of my journey, it's tough)
    I went out last night and ended up drinking 4 Bud Light Lime's. I wokeup this morning 2lbs lighter, hahaha.

I usually drink light beers or vodka & tonic.
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    i do skinny girl martini or margaritas.
  • beadalicious
    beadalicious Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bacardi & DIet is a good one. Better to add a fresh lemon than order the Bacardi Limon though, I've been told has more calories. Make sure you have food in your stomach though, otherwise with no sugar that Bacardi goes straight to your bloodstream!
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    Night out means fun times so i drink what i want :) so cider :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Water. [:

I've decided to stop drinking, and be the DD.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Water. [:

I've decided to stop drinking, and be the DD.

Amen!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Night out means fun times so i drink what i want :)

Exactly!
  • mmelaniewalters
    Options
    vodka and diet coke ,
    bacardi and diet coke/lemonade
    vodka and cranberry juice
    gin and slimline tonic
    all the clear spirits+ low cal mixer are way way lower then a glass of wine or beer
  • mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    if I drink I just do shots, but I am normally doing this at home while watching something I pirated off the internet(i am an under-aged loner). So yeah, shots aren't classy but they are low cal!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I usually have vodka tonic, but any cosmo or glass of wine can slip in here or tHere!
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    When I was still in my bar days I would do flavored vodka with water, and depending on the flavor have them throw in a lemon slice, lime slice, or orange slice :) Im pretty sure that vodka has little or no calories and then water obvisouly has none :)
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I still stick to dry white wine, but I add sparkling water (half each), that way I still get my wine, but it lasts longer :bigsmile:
  • saraoldham
    Options
    I try to plan for a night out in advance. I go under my calorie goal Mon-Fri so I can relax Sat-Sun and have my favourite WINE x

(Ps This may not be the healthiest advice!!)
  • ammient3
    ammient3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Personally I drink Jager and sip on a sugar free Red Bull, A shot is 70 calories and nothing in the Red Bull. Whatever you decide to drink Google it and see the Nutrition Facts on it! Then decide!!!
  • MayaMadness
    Options
    Treat yourself to one really fantastic cocktail (I love a sidecar or manhattan) and drink it slowly with sips of water between drinks of the good stuff! Just stop there.

Or, vodka w/ club soda and a twist of lime (as long as it's not flavored vodka) is I think the lowest cal drink you can get. Besides the super light beers.
  • TheRealKimpo
    Options
    Whipped cream vodka and seltzer water. Delish!
  • Klbryce1
    Klbryce1 Posts: 23
    Options
    don't go getting too wasted, or you might end up visiting the kebab shop on the way home, eeeek!!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Too bad smoking pot isn't legal. No calories there!
  • clairelguk
    Options
    vodka or gin is really good hun
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Vodka and soda water...lemon and lime slices.

ORRRR Light beer. They say that light beer fills your stomach up more than 4oz of wine, so you don't drink AS much.

I usually drink light beer because it's cheaper, but I am taking a hiatus from drinking this month because it stunts my weight loss efforts.

Even if I am under my calories after a night out drinking, I still can't lose any weight until like 3-4 days afterwards. VERY frustrating!