Starting again for the 5th time I’m dedicated to lose 30 lbs

Options
Jlloyd9315
Jlloyd9315 Posts: 2 Member
edited December 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Looking to make fitness friends in hopes of being more motivated! I’m 5’2 weighing 172.4lbs. I don’t look as much as I weigh because of muscle but after I had my daughter I need to drop a good 30lb to feel better about my health. Add me!!!!

Replies

• sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    5th time is a charm!
  • stacia9968
    stacia9968 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The good thing is that you are determined. You haven't given Up. This is your time!!!
  • doctorxenon
    doctorxenon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Really motivated by you. I am also dropping weight 25lbs.
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm similar in that I've been on and off my diet/fitness plan many times over the years. Let's do this!
  • carol7878
    carol7878 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    After 7 months of sticking to my diet plan, I went on vacation and blow it. Now I'm starting over. Lost 60 lb and then gained back 8 lbs in 2 weeks. I have 25 lbs to go now. Back to tracking everything. Low Carbs
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It's good that you are trying again, OP. It's not uncommon to fall off the wagon occasionally.

Also, anyone who is looking for more friend should feel free to add me. :)
  • AlexanderRinconGallardo
    Options
    Trust me, you have learned alot by stopping and starting again. And the fact that you pick it up again shows that you are a winner and not a loser. They stay down - and dont get back up again.
  • MariposaDelSur32
    MariposaDelSur32 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hola Hermosa it’s never to late to start back up again.. you are showing commitment and determination
  • ShalloKiBaji
    ShalloKiBaji Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'5 and I weigh 185 pounds.. looking to drop 30 pounds in 2 and a half months. I am with you on this! Add me please.
  • Khonig
    Khonig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been finding all the weight my friends have been dropping! :smile: Everyday is a new day to reach your goal! Stick with it!
  • Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello. I’m Dee. Been on mfp for couple of yearsand its fantastic to hear about people’s success stories and their tips on maintaining a healthy body.

I’m 32, from the U.K. like to get to know like minded people, share a joke and motivate each other.