What is the best choice for a drink during a night out?

Options
2»

Replies

• clare85
    clare85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a gin and slimline tonic or Vodka and diet coke.
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    hi, ive changed my drinkof choice from beer to VODKA & SODA WATER & get the baman to either add a peice of fresh lemon or lime fot a bit of flavour..

cheers
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Maya--I agree! Get ONE of whatever you wanted. Drink it slowly. If you wanna stay within your cals and the night out is NOT about getting plastered. Then enjoy that one drink and lots of glasses of water. If your friends love you they'll understand, AND it'll be way cheaper. :)
  • emma1488
    emma1488 Posts: 175
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is a calorie/hangover difference between light and dark spirits? For example, I like to drink rum and coke zero, but was thinking about switching to vodka and diet soda...?
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Too bad smoking pot isn't legal. No calories there!
    LOL! Until you get the munchies. :laugh:
  • mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    Too bad smoking pot isn't legal. No calories there!
    LOL! Until you get the munchies. :laugh:

A few shots and a blunt you will be passed out before dinner.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Vodka and low cal mixers.
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I do vodka and soda water with extra lime or a bloody mary (even at night- it's my absolute fave drink ever and hey, at least the mixer is tomato juice!)

A vodka water isn't that bad either and wine is always my back-up choice.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I love my spirits - I love to drink Tia Maria + Coke........Deeeelish! I aquaint it to my mysteriously vivacious, but sweet personality.

I'm not really a wine drinker.......in fact I don't drink much at all really (personal reasons) - just occasionally let my hair but when I do I always have a blast!
  • MACSpVa
    MACSpVa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vodka (even the flavored ones) and Soda. A shot only has about 70 cal in it and the soda water keeps your hydration going in the presense of the alcohol. My go to drink is Raspberry vodka with soda and 1-2 lime wedges
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Check out Get Drunk, not fat .... Google it, i don't have the exact website right now. They break down popular drinks and recommend some low cal options :)