Looking for accountability friends

Options
Hey all I’m 37 years old and trying to lose 120lbs. I have some heath issues that help me just give up at times. I’m in need to people to help keep me in check.

Replies

• Jonnydebrasco
    Jonnydebrasco Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi the main thing is to believe in yourself. The fact that you want to rely on others tells me thst you dont have trust. I always tell people that this is a lifestyle change so think of it this way. Use this app to track everything you eat and after a week try to cut your calorie intake by 50 first week and so on. If you are doinv well then cut 100 calories but no one can do it for you except yourself. Trust yourself you can do it, if i did anyone can!!!
  • daniel_nong
    daniel_nong Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yo mpost! The fact that you have reached out for a little help is awesome. Your weight loss journey is yours but your have a friend in me and many others to help you be accountable. As someone mentiooned above, in the end it is ultimately up to YOU in how successful you are. Use the app and all the resources it brings! You got this!
  • mpost12590
    mpost12590 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    @arenavles thank you for the post. You are right I do not trust myself. Not yet anyway. I’m trying that’s for sure.
  • mpost12590
    mpost12590 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    @daniel_nong thank you so much! I’m taking the changes one day at a time.
  • Jonnydebrasco
    Jonnydebrasco Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi again just checking up on your progress, i know its early but just here for support. Dont stress out too much at the beginning as your body will go through adaptation and then you will see
  • dennisa0782
    dennisa0782 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello im in a similar situation could use some motivation.