Should I lose ten more pounds?

Options
2»

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    As everyone said, you look great! Whatever you should decide, rock it :)
  • Ma_Belle13
    Ma_Belle13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No!!! I'm 5'4" and currently 140. I want to lose another 14 and will be happy with that. Your BMI will be too low. I used to be 107lbs when I was younger but I was miserable as all you think about is food. Men like boobies don't forget :D
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I am sure you look beautiful!!!!

I am also 5' 4" and I used to weight 125 before I had my children! As long as you are happy the way you are, that is all that matters! Good luck!:smile:
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am getting so many compliments at this weight, I am unsure if I should lose the last 10 lbs. I am scared I won't feel sexy much thinner, I have already lost most of my breasts. I am 5'4 and 125lbs now. What do you think?

I am also 5'4" and hovering around the 125 mark. My goal was 120 but I haven't been able to do it. I also lost most of my chest (down to an A cup) *pout*. I found that I'm still not happy with my appearance. Still flabby so I'm trying to work with weights to get some muscle! We'll see what happens....
  • ldboyd421
    Options
    Nope you look fine. I would suggest that you just maintain the weight you're at now.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Do what makes you happy! YOu look beautiful in your pic. if u dont want to loose the last ten lbs, maybe just work on sculpting differnet areas of your body that may need it???
  • crdav13
    crdav13 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would say go for it and try to lose a couple more...but before I get yelled at-its not because I think you need to! You look great in your pic! I'm 5'7 and the goal my doctor said would be a healthy weight for me is 130...I personally am trying to get under that (but not under 125..if even that) simply because i know my weight fluctuates depending on TOM, if I've had a little extra sodium, the occasional cheat meal, hell - life! So that way it keeps me at goal with some wiggle room. Just a thought....
  • pounds_farewell
    Options
    You already look awesome! I suppose at this point, it depends more on how you feel when you look in the mirror, than what the scale says. You might try losing these last "goal" pounds more slowly and that will help you decide, taking your time so your mind has time to decide.

This is my second time losing weight and I know that in my case it took a while for my mind to accept the weight I was at and to get used to it. I ended up gaining the weight before I got used to my size and weight, or for me to "believe it." Now I know how important it is too look in the mirror A LOT every day to accept the smaller me. There's so much emotion and psychological factors attached to our body size and weight.
  • mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    You already look awesome! I suppose at this point, it depends more on how you feel when you look in the mirror, than what the scale says. You might try losing these last "goal" pounds more slowly and that will help you decide, taking your time so your mind has time to decide.

This is my second time losing weight and I know that in my case it took a while for my mind to accept the weight I was at and to get used to it. I ended up gaining the weight before I got used to my size and weight, or for me to "believe it." Now I know how important it is too look in the mirror A LOT every day to accept the smaller me. There's so much emotion and psychological factors attached to our body size and weight.

Yes!! lately i have been feeling like my body isn't my body and it has been pretty weird. I think I am going to lose the weight and see how I feel. I am so scared of gaining the weight back!!! I haven't had any major cravings or break downs yet, waiting to see if I can handle them. I decided to lose weight after a break up which makes me think that the changes I am making may not be permanent but I also know that I have the ability to make them stick!