Big chest

Options
Im new here... and i’d like to know good strategies that can help me to do increase my chest quickly... could someone help me? :)

Replies

• ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Get stronger on pressing movements.
  • thapainmaker
    thapainmaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Get a muscle stimulator and let it bounce your boobs all day
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I must, I must, I must increase my bust.

I wish I had a big chest.
    Actually not really. I think it would be quite inconvenient for general function.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I kinda do wish though ...
  • bapity88
    bapity88 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me the opposite? I started almost 60 lbs ago at a D cup and I'm still at a D cup....this doesn't seem that difficult to me...
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Eat in a surplus, create muscle stimulas & adapt with patience.

Rinse-repeat.

• Lord_Vladimir
    Lord_Vladimir Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bapity88 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the opposite? I started almost 60 lbs ago at a D cup and I'm still at a D cup....this doesn't seem that difficult to me...

Oh come on, why would you complain :wink:
  • AObravo123
    AObravo123 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not trying to brag but I have a massive chest, not through a miracle but through years of hard work.
    So what worked? Flys. Mostly because it's a nice wide grip exercise.
    So do lots of decline incline flat flies with cables, then do wide grip push ups. Etc.
    You'll be right.
  • bcradio1
    bcradio1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Eat in a surplus, create muscle stimulas & adapt with patience.

Rinse-repeat.

This is the correct answer here.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Quickly?

Good lighting and the right mix of filters.
  • gym4life64
    gym4life64 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Bench...flat, incline, barbells and dumbbells. Flyes, dumbbells and cables. DB pull overs. Dips. But nothing is quick. Put the work in. If it was quick and easy, everyone would look like Arnold
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Bend the bar...go heavy or go home.
  • freakovv
    freakovv Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Can you build a big chest from doing only pushups with high reps till failure?
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    freakovv wrote: »

... we did pushups to failure 5 days a week in the Army. Don't recall anybody, myself included, busting out of our uniforms or becoming mass monsters because of them. What I do recall is that I got really good at pushups. ;)
  • ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    jseams1234 wrote: »
    freakovv wrote: »

... we did pushups to failure 5 days a week in the Army. Don't recall anybody, myself included, busting out of our uniforms or becoming mass monsters because of them. What I do recall is that I got really good at pushups. ;)

Truth.
  • Jonnydebrasco
    Jonnydebrasco Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Nothing will make you big overnight! Now try to eat lots and lots of food and do the following, bench press flat incline decline, dumbell flys flat incline decline, hit the cables high medium low, now the reps are kind of dependinb on you body but general rule goes. 4 x 10 8 6 4 or 5 x 12 10 8 6 4. Make sure you eat lots of protein carbs and some fat but eat 3000 calories min.
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    lots of good answers here. I'm sure by now you realize the term " increase my chest quickly" was a mistake. nothing with muscle growth happens "quickly" BUT there may be some good news for ya. if you are new to weight lifting you will grow a lot faster than a person who has been lifting for years. eat and work hard and you will see a nice change in an acceptably quick period. you may not get where you want to be but you can see change. ive been able to do a big transformation on my triceps in the last 8 months. good luck. you got this.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Hit it from every possible angle and combination, after you go heavy.