Reached my goal and some!

Options
So at the beginning of last summer I was the heaviest I had ever been at 156 and I started to get serious about eating healthy and working out more. With the combo of being on an intense sports team for my school and the healthy eating, I started to see a lot of change. I think being aware of my calorie intake/portion size helped me to make this a lifestyle and not just a way to loose weight for a month before putting it back on. I've managed to keep the weight off and keep up the athletic training (although it's harder now that it's off season). Today I weighed myself at 131. I couldn't see any icon on my ticker however, and when I checked it I saw that the goal I had set for myself last year was 135! It feels so good to surpass my goal and not even realize it. I figured why stop now?! I set a new goal for myself (125) to keep me motivated with exercise and to keep myself from slipping back into bad eating habits. Anyway, just wanted to share my pleasant surprise and add to the positivity on this site. It's awesome!

Replies

• heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Congrats!:drinker: That's so awesome that you blew past your goal and then some! Keep up the healthfulness. Btw the peanut butter I eat is made by beesknees (cuz there's honey in it) and it's DELISH! hahaa
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Well done, you have the same goals 2 the ones I set for myself. I started off at 158 and had a goal of 126 but then surpassed it and settled on a new goal of 122. Well done to you for getting this far:)
  • jrathome2
    jrathome2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! What a nice surprise! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!