Looking for Keto/low-carb friends!

Options
Hey guys! I never realized how many carbs I was in taking before using this app and realize why I probably struggle to lose/maintain weight! I have heard a lot of great things about Keto and low carb diets! Add me up!

Replies

• Jaegee817
    Jaegee817 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • yawanightowl
    yawanightowl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am sending myself off Soda and Candy cleansing my Home and easing myself into Keto. I go Full Keto January 1 a 8 PM Looking. For solid support please Add Me too
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Add me. Keto for 4 months. We can support each other!
  • sherinenadim2017
    Options
    Add me, 3rd day on keto
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Been eating low carb for a couple of years.
  • melaniepowes
    melaniepowes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m going back to Keto now, and I plan to do strict macro tracking. Add me!
  • leannewg
    leannewg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • Barry0611
    Barry0611 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Doing Keto because it is the only diet where I feel really good while doing it. My son is doing it with me, big help. My wife and daughter are serious carbovors which means temptations are always around.

Also a big fan of intermittent fasting. Just finished a 3 day fast (only water, coffee, tea, green vitamin drink - <40 calories, supplements). Do this every few weeks, feels great once you get past the 36 hour mark. Thinking about trying to go longer in the future.
  • harbin519
    harbin519 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need keto friends as well.
  • Phatmama379
    Phatmama379 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've fallen off the banting wagon over the summer and decided now to focus on keto. Its Day 1 and i would really appreciate any adds. Support and information aling the way will be awesome! TIA
  • Phatmama379
    Phatmama379 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m going back to Keto now, and I plan to do strict macro tracking. Add me!

How do I work out my macros please?
  • irisrockclimber1
    Options
    I'd love an add, I lost 30lbs on keto, fell off the wagon over the summer and have had a really hard time getting back on the wagon.
  • vsaif
    vsaif Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    started keto 12 days back lost 8.6 pounds already looking for keto friends too to share recipes and experiences .
  • MacBaby2208
    MacBaby2208 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m just starting Keto/IF today after reading The Obesity Code by Dr Jason Fung. I definitely could a Keto guidance and inspiration buddy.
  • rlmurphy2016
    rlmurphy2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1 week since starting Keto... anyone else having a hard time tracking net carbs tracking in recipes? Looking for Keto friends...
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Okay low carb and keto friendly peeps.....I hope this is an item you you can appreciate : Mac's pork skins at 80 calories and no carbs.
    They come in many flavors too.
  • CaraMerced
    CaraMerced Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Me me me!! Ive been strict keto since Jan 1st of this year and have lost 114 pounds! I am always needing more keto friends
  • sole_yummy
    sole_yummy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me! Tomorrow marks week one in the Keto journey