MaxFactorMFP Posts: 237 Member
edited December 2017 in Chit-Chat
Where were you?

jyflm3o596rs.jpeg

Replies

• DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I don't remember much about 11/11 other than it was a Sunday, but I do remember 10 days later on 11/21 my mother passed away
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    No idea. Seven-11?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Giving birth in a hospital to my son. Fun times. :neutral:
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I remember EXACTLY where I was. It was a Friday. A long time work acquaintance of over 20 years, asked me to attend a wedding with him because his then girlfriend, who lived out of town, was unable to attend as planned. I was a bit surprised at the invite, but he assured me it would be fun and I would know a lot of people. So I agreed. We had an absolute riot - laughed and talked the entire night. Within two weeks, he dumped his girlfriend, we started dating and never looked back. On 7/11/15, we were married. And we're not exactly kids either - LOLOLOL....
  • kristenngreen
    kristenngreen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Being a maid of honor in my grandma's wedding.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I was probably watching Remembrance Day ceremonies

same
  • VelociraptorEyes
    VelociraptorEyes Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry.
    I cannot recollect what I was doing at that particular time stamp.

Hopefully I wasn't making a fool out of myself though, haha.... :tongue:
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Vegas. Playing a drinking game with my friends - every time you saw a bride, you had to call out "Jade Monkey Bonus!" and everyone who DIDN'T cry out "Jade Monkey Bonus" had to drink.

There were a lot of brides in Vegas on 11/11/11. We got really drunk. Also, POINTING to a bride while yelling "Jade Monkey Bonus!!!" is pretty much the height in confusing hilarity.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Vegas. Playing a drinking game with my friends - every time you saw a bride, you had to call out "Jade Monkey Bonus!" and everyone who DIDN'T cry out "Jade Monkey Bonus" had to drink.

There were a lot of brides in Vegas on 11/11/11. We got really drunk. Also, POINTING to a bride while yelling "Jade Monkey Bonus!!!" is pretty much the height in confusing hilarity.

I don’t get it

I cannot even pretend that the game was logical or high-class.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I tried looking on FB for my posts from this date and it only lets me go back to 2015. Why tho

ETA: I figured it out!!! I ate Indian food and was annoyed by terrible drivers. I also got earthquake insurance two days prior.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I really don't remember... too bad..
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    It might have been around the time I was 7 months pregnant and getting mugged on the way back from the beach with my (then) 4-year-old
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    I had just turned 27 4 days prior and was living in Baton Rouge LA with my then boyfriend. It was an awful relationship, and I was on the verge of moving back home to Florida. I was depressed and unhappy and at my heaviest weight ever. By the end of that November, I was back in Florida and life was heading in a better direction.