This time next year

Options
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shalisa. I’ve used MFP before but never stayed consistent and I’ve also done weight watchers. My goal is to lose 67lbs and be at my goal weight by this time next year. Leave me a message, add me as a friend :)

Replies

• daniel_nong
    daniel_nong Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Shalisa! That goal is totally doable and I can't wait to see the progress and work you put in! Let me know how I can help if at all? I'm trying to lose weight myself!
  • Lisa8179
    Lisa8179 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my goal is 80 pounds in the new year (not ugw though) .. im not track at, but getting myself and my home ready for the new year, I go to the Dr on December 27th, I plan to use that weight and set mini goals for every 3 months
  • Charlieneedles
    Charlieneedles Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi hi! I’m also in Jacksonville! I just sent a friend request. This is my first time using the messenger.
  • osgonoude2015
    osgonoude2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm coming back to mfp and after many failed attempts hoping to get things started now and really stick to it in the new year :) Going to college has definitely caused me to gain weight and I could do with some friends to help me out on my journey and help keep me motivated. Please add me so we can spur each other on :)
  • FitFabRee
    FitFabRee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So feeling you! I said that last year and here I am again. Got a feeling 2018 will be so much better! Hoping to lose 50 pounds. Looking for friends to help with accountability & motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • mdgirl211
    mdgirl211 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am looking for people to keep me motivated. I have to lose 50 pounds. The extra weight has started to effect my health. I will be the big 60 in February. I am on all the nasty medications, but my doctor said that if I lose the weight; she will take me off of them or cut my dosage. My goal is to be drug free. I am happy to be here and hope to get the encouragement that I need to succeed. Feel free to add me. I need help and want the help desperately!! Thanks everyone....