Accountability

I’ve stopped and started sooo many times this year with my weight loss and I’m trying to make sure that this is the last time that I start and don’t stop. I need some accountability. My issue is getting back in the gym and fast food. It’s hard cooking healthy for one with a busy busy schedule. Helllllp

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Do you try and change too much when you go in to "weight loss" mode? Perhaps your changes are too drastic and unrealistic.

Exercise is great for health, but you can lose weight without it. Fast food might not be the best choice for every day, but there is no reason you can't enjoy it, and fit it in to your calorie goals.

In terms of food, I would try pre-planning your meals. Log things you can prepare in bulk, or have easily available so you don't make excuses about it being too difficult.
  • KelceeMarie25
    KelceeMarie25 Posts: 5 Member
    I don’t eat it everyday but I just want to get in the habit of not eating it at all because i know i don’t need it. And I used to love going to the gym. That’s why i want to get back in. Thank you for the advice!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Add