Syncing to fitbit

Options
Hi not sure if this is the right place.
From yesterday my fitness pal stopped syncing with my Fitbit app, fitbit said there is a hiccup and to contact you to find out what to do.

Replies

• pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Yeh I've seen quite a few posts and they are workng on it. Who knows how long.
  • keldertron
    keldertron Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hopefully soon. Perhaps it's silly to rely on apps to eat and exercise, but it's made for an important tool in health goals - would be really awesome to have it back on track, to help keep ME on track!
  • sam1el
    sam1el Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    DItto here. Since saturday mine stopped syncing
  • Trina2040
    Trina2040 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Here's the note from the Help Desk posted on Sunday, 12.17.17. There's always a sync problem at the end of each year because somebody trips over the sync plug. One year it took 2 weeks for the sync requests to process after they pushed the plug back in. Cheers!

Service went down overnight, affecting sync.
    Sunday, 12/17/2017, 9:45 AM PST

Hello,

Sorry for any recent issues with accessing the food database or syncing. We had a service outage overnight which affected our site and app as well as syncing with our integration partners. While the MyFitnessPal website and app are back up, the fitbit integration is still down. We will do what we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    Logan
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • Gaets
    Gaets Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks Trina for sharing!
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing I was wondering the same thing...
  • djr6651
    djr6651 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! I did literally everything recommended to fix the syncing issue, and it still didn't work. Now I can rest easy that this will get fixed and isn't some rare glitch that will be ignored.
  • Kimmerz19872015
    Kimmerz19872015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I’m so glad lol, I’m totally obsessed with it and was gutted when it stopped syncing
  • AntoinetteHart
    AntoinetteHart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this information!!
  • Robbie_G_
    Robbie_G_ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the information