What is a dream/goal you have ??

Options
I live in Southern Ca and ive always wanted to hike to Havasupai and camp near the waterfalls. I could do it now (physically) but im just now starting to plan the trip. I wanna hear what yall plan on doing once you hit your goal weight or even before

Replies

• brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Sky diving for my birthday in March. Getting my tattoo touched up as well.
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd like a six pack by my 41st birthday. Five months to go. We'll see what happens.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Ziplining and indoor rock climbing
  • 1098mn
    1098mn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I’m planning on backcountry snowboarding to a glacier in the summer. The hike is 15 miles to the glacier, then 2 days of riding and hiking out
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Diving with sharks
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Once I finish this bulk... Then cut.. I plan on getting pregnant again. Fingers crossed :)
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Do a 50 km run in Canberra, Australia, in April 2018.

2 years ago, I completed my goal of running 5 km without stopping. I've made and reached many goals since then.

Goals are so important. I like this thread!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I’d like to start 2019 at the same weight I start 2018.
  • jfoley4676
    jfoley4676 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would love to get under 200 lbs then to 185 where I'm very comfortable. I would then really like to keep it off. I can drop the weight. I am less confident ill keep it off. As to what id liked to do? Just live a more active lifestyle. Damn you Netflix.
    CW:263.
  • Greybeard51
    Greybeard51 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My longterm goal is to get off blood pressure and cholesterol meds. The loss of 15# has improved it Greatly and I believe after the next 15# u can get off of them with my doctors blessing.
  • jlklem
    jlklem Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    400 miles in one day of biking...24 hours
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Two fitness goals and one financial:
    • Complete the Great Columbia Crossing Bridge Run 10K. (Planned for it 2 years in a row. Canceled in 2016 by organizers due to a big storm and in 2017 by my crazy schedule.) This is the year!
    • Walk 1000 miles.
    • Become debt free, which will mean a lot of beans and rice, rice and beans!
  • theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    By my 52nd Birthday.
    May 2018, to reach my goal weight.

And goal number two. To finally see my book published. Praying God opens the door..In His perfect timing. :)
  • MISSNYA92
    MISSNYA92 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This Christmas, my goal is to be 10lbs less than I was when I started (currently at -7!!)

I recently applied at Winghouse, which is sort of like Hooters. If I get the job, I’ll be really proud of myself because the uniform is tiny and that is great incentive to continue working on my goals. Also, the pay will be AMAZING on top of the PT hostessing position I have now.

Finally, after the 16wk diet I’m on now comes to an end, I’m hiring a coach because... I want to learn about bikini fitness and what it would take to compete this year!