Connection problem

Options
frlmusic
frlmusic Posts: 1 Member
I’m glad to know I’m not alone! My app stopped syncing steps with my Fitbit Sunday - I’ve tried every fix I know or have seen/heard, disconnecting and reconnecting, changing the “enable negative” setting on the profile, making changes through the desktop instead of the phone app, even shut the phone down and restarted ...
methinks in the process of “improving” the app, someone broke it!

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Started having issues this weekend as well. Steps not syncing, and I too have tried all forms of troubleshooting.....both through the app and through the website.
  • tweetyktg
    tweetyktg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I thought I was losing my mind. It just won’t sync! I’ve revoked the access on my Fitbit to my fitness pal and tried to reconnect with zero success!
  • Phil0653
    Phil0653 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have connection problems, my fitbit willnot sync, problem started on Sunday. Have tried all recommended fixes but nothing works. Is this a myfitnesspal problem?
  • paulblevins2014
    paulblevins2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one, can't get the app to sync with Fitbit at all!
  • grignette22
    grignette22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Idem impossible de se connecter depuis ce week-end malgré tous les manipulations de déconnexion et reconnexion le problème vient de quel appli ?
  • paulblevins2014
    paulblevins2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looks like their services are down:

Service went down overnight, affecting sync.
    Sunday, 12/17/2017, 9:45 AM PST

Hello,

Sorry for any recent issues with accessing the food database or syncing. We had a service outage overnight which affected our site and app as well as syncing with our integration partners. While the MyFitnessPal website and app are back up, the fitbit integration is still down. We will do what we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    Logan
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • sds1025
    sds1025 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard anything about what it going on? I haven't been able to connect either. I tired disconnecting and connecting but it sounds like it is on the other end?
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hmm still waiting for a fix.
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yup. Same issue starting yesterday.
  • piperkins
    piperkins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem here! I disconnected the apps several times (from phone and computer), waited for awhile and reconnected. No luck. Even tried deleting the apps and re-installing. Even went as far as to restart my phone. No luck at all. Issue started yesterday (Sunday 12/17).