Looking for Keto/low-carb friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• hydeaway62
    hydeaway62 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My wife and I plan on starting me to after the holidays. Please add me.
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am fascinated by this and everyone’s weight loss progress on Keto. I’m going to start after the holidays along with restarting an exercise program (30 Day Shred and using my Running for Weight Loss app). I was vegetarian for 11 months. But after losing only 8 lb in that amount of time, it’s made me realize that carbohydrates and sugar are my primary issues.
  • mmstone13
    mmstone13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need some keto friends! On week 4 and struggling hard!
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto a few weeks ago and looking for motivating friends! Feel free to add me.

I've had a few down falls here and there especially during this holiday season, but thus far I've lost 3lbs with minimal exercise.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Starting slowly.
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have been unconsciously been doing keto for the last several months. I started with carb cycling, then found myself eating mainly protein and high fat foods. I'm still working on cutting sugar out completely, but it is sneaking! I'd love to add some keto friends!!
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'd love more keto friends! (I'm 4 months and 47 lbs in right now.)
  • xhunter561
    xhunter561 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    looking for keto or low carb diet persons to be friends with too. happy to friend anyone else as well.
  • joram172
    joram172 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Taking a keto break for the time being for a bulk, but March 1st will be when I get back on it and start using my blood ketone meter.
  • bcrist
    bcrist Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking for Keto Friends I'm a beginner and in the planning stage now.
  • vikslastresort
    vikslastresort Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    2 weeks in...1st week 4 pounds down...though none since then :neutral:
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for about 10 weeks and I'm down 37 lbs! All diet, just starting to add exercise back in now. I'm not super strict keto, I don't test and I still eat lots of veggies... I usually sit around 30 net carbs a day. Feel free to add me if you like! Low carb has really helped me overcome my binging and insane food cravings and is something I expect to do for the rest of my life.
  • jenben9195
    jenben9195 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. Third day in, and I could use help fighting off the cravings!
  • troysmybubba
    troysmybubba Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends doing keto too.