Introducing Myself

Options
Just stopping in to say "hello" to everyone! This is my 3rd day in and I have already lost a pound or two. I welcome all as friend and don't be a stranger. Thanks! -- CowboyAl

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome!
  • andymitch1009
    andymitch1009 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone and merry Christmas. Well I’m 47 and have decided to do something about my mid 40s belly lol just joined put in my food for today (maybe I should have joined tomorrow lol)
  • ashleychilders97
    ashleychilders97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 20 and overweight and I need to change my lifestyle. I’ve done this program before and had some success with it so here I am getting back on the bandwagon.
  • AliChipp
    AliChipp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m Alicia. I’m a mum to a toddler who’s 2 and despite spending all day running around after her I still have my mum tum so here I am :)
  • debgadget
    debgadget Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Debbie 2nd day in to this app ,thought I’d give it ago as have been to slimmimg world but just can not get focussed at the moment so thought I’d try this aswell

Thanks
  • hockeyguy1985
    hockeyguy1985 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I’m 36 and just joined recently as well. Good luck, and feel free to add me as well!
  • sherrykporter
    sherrykporter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just joined 2 days ago and look forward to our success stories
  • muchmemory
    muchmemory Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all:
    I joined Valentine’s day 2020, otherwise known as chocolate day. I didn’t get any, but even with no chocolate coming my way, it was interesting to try & keep below the calorie limit this imposes on an active guy.
    I am going to try Premium for a month but I've got to say, I will be amazed & very happy if keeping around 2000 calories fuels a daily 1 hour of hard strength training, 1 hour of ball room dancing, & 1 hour of a high intensity competitive hockey game, plus whatever a brain needs to function in a new job as the marketing director for an IT firm.
    I am on day 2 & so far keeping under the 2000 limit No energy to do any activity today though.
    Curiously,
    T