Hey!

Options
Hi there! I don't know much about how this works sooooo I'll just dive right in I guess. My name is Danielle. I am 26 years old and as of just recently I have finally started to live my life.
I started my weight loss journey 2 and a half years ago. In that amount of time i have lost 260 pounds. I am not yet finished on my journey and I still have about 30 pounds left to lose so I need some motivation. I don't really have many friends who can relate to me on this kind of level, and nobody to really talk to about the struggles and all of that fun stuff that comes along with weight loss. So here I am! Be my friend?! -- here is a link to my story with before and after photos. https://youtu.be/Rup44aZJ0rg

Replies

• mihakaadan92
    mihakaadan92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    this is so inspiring i wish you the best and God only knows how much swet and tears you put in this but OmG you look so pretty now keep it up and i hope you achieve what ever you want to
  • Greg580
    Greg580 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello. I’m Dee. Been on mfp for couple of yearsand its fantastic to hear about people’s success stories and their tips on maintaining a healthy body.

I’m 32, from the U.K. like to get to know like minded people, share a joke and motivate each other.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just... Wow!
  • andymitch1009
    andymitch1009 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    260 pounds wow that’s amazing!!! Well done to you and hope you can get that last 30 pounds shifted keep up the great work xoxo
  • andymitch1009
    andymitch1009 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner.
  • Stonewall77
    Stonewall77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome. Thank you so much for posting this video. As someone who is hopefully about to begin my own massive loss (I'm 375lbs), it really helps to see it can be done. And from what you've already lost, I'm positive you have the motivation and dedication to crush those last 30 pesky pounds
  • USMCvette86
    USMCvette86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That’s incredible. Congratulations!
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you got this just a little farther!
  • philogeneschoices
    Options
    That's awesome MarshallD91I I assure you that you are in great company. just continue to stay focused on your goal and remember to make sure you reward your efforts each step of the way. keep up the good work