What is your New Year Resolution

Options
2»

Replies

• DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking snarky thoughts when I hear people complaining that they have no control and make excuses for not being able to achieve their goals.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I don't make New Year Resolutions because I don't stick with them. But I do make goals ... and I make them at any time of year. Am I working on something that I want to accomplish in 2018? You bet! But I refuse to make a resolution about it. I just keep working toward getting there. Maybe I should get off the fence and make a resolution ... but just 1!
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    A year of new experiences. The list is small but growing:
    1. 15K Trail run
    2. Attend Brendon Burchards High Performance Academy
    3. Attend first annual Dave Anderson Fishing Classic (my dad passed away this year and this event is in honor of him)
    4. Family Mud Run (mud run course designed for families)
    5. Hike up Mt. St. Helens with my daughter (I have reached the summit before but looking forward to doing it with her)
    6. July - we normally travel around the country for 30 days, not sure what this summer will have in store

In order to accomplish this list (and others that get added), I will be focusing on my attitude and energy. Energy: sleep, nutrition, exercise, etc. Attitude: asking myself each morning, what do I want to get out of today? How do I need to show up? as well as checking in throughout the day on my attitude and energy levels.

Good luck to everyone as they work towards their goals/resolutions!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    No more self-harm
    Look into getting a painless/bloodless glucometer
    Breakfast eaten within an hour of opening my eyes