hi

Options
hi I am new to this program and want to introduce myself. Sarah age 43 soon to be 44....uhg! I quit smoking 8 years ago and gain alot of weight and have tried various ways to lose but decided just to eat healthier and watch portion size and move more often. Just feel tired alot and uncomfortable at this weight. any advice is appreciated

Replies

• theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi:flowerforyou: Feel free to friend me.
  • tldoble
    tldoble Posts: 2
    Options
    Great choice! I made the same choice. I tried many things but finally decided if I wanted to lose weight and keep it off it would have to be a "life style" change which is what you have discribed. This site has been great for me. By using this site and making it a life style change, I'm not losing weight fast (about 5 pounds/month) but my doctor tells me it is the best way to lose and I will be able to keep it off which is the most important thing. It think it will be great for you too. Feel free to invite me as a friend. Welcome and good luck!
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    Wecome! You have made two great choices already, quitting smoking and coming to the MFP family to start your life style change. Here you will find all the advice and support that you need. Good luck, you can do this.! Feel free to send me an invite.