Lost inches, scale remains the same... :P

Options
No change in scale, but started telling a difference in less than 2 months of weightlifting and some cardio. Hoping to see the scale drop soon.

jxd9vv46al8d.jpeg

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    ITA- I can see a good difference- just keep going- the scale is a "big liar" and we ALL know this- teehee
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Inches are way more important then the weight. Muscle weighs more then fat so it could be that happening.
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Technically a pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of muscle. But muscle looks so much better!! Congrats on your progress!
  • BritneyBakesBest
    BritneyBakesBest Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am like you, losing inches just means you can look sexier at a higher "normal" weight range.
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Don't worry. The scale catches up eventually. It gets stuck on occasion while your body is reconfiguring :)
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing. Never mind the scale. The proof is in those pictures. Great job!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That is incredible, good on you for taking pics, otherwise you would have let that damn scale tell you you hadn't progressed!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    The images tell the true story and the scale will catch up later!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    This is why I weigh daily and average each week; measure weekly; AND take photos weekly when I'm trying to lose. The scale is very fickle - heck, sometimes even my pants are fickle, but all of it combined tells the real story.

Great job, and keep it up!
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mine is the exact opposite, the scale has dropped 21#, but I don't see a difference, my jeans are a bit looser, but after 21# I would think they'd be looser then a "bit"...
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Mine is the exact opposite, the scale has dropped 21#, but I don't see a difference, my jeans are a bit looser, but after 21# I would think they'd be looser then a "bit"...

Well I would say where do you carry the extra weight? For me it is mostly around my waist, but I also have it in my upper legs and of course my man boobies and that area. The last place it goes seems to be the waist for me.
  • sunnymae
    sunnymae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That crease is disappearing !! Def see a difference. Keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!